1. The CEO in favor of nurse staffing legislation Full story
2. Cedars-Sinai faces federal investigation into treatment of Black mothers Full story
3. UPMC hospital scales back heart care Full story
4. What nurses really want from a workplace: Click here for insights and strategies to bring in nurses + keep them on board.
5. Pennsylvania hospitals won't be required to report details on newborn injuries Full story
6. Clinician employment, by state Full story
7. Lessons 5 health system executives learned from other leaders Full story
8. Cleveland Clinic opens 23rd hospital Full story
9. Leaders from Jefferson Health, BJC + more advocated for imaging innovation that met budgets and improved patient care at their systems. Learn how they did it here.
10. Northwell food goes from 'disgusting' to delicious, patient satisfaction rises from 9th to 90th percentile Full story
11. AAPA taps former Rush leader as 1st chief medical officer Full story
12. The air monitor that can detect COVID-19 in just 5 minutes Full story
13. With slim budgets, hospitals can't afford to invest in the wrong technology. Learn how to sharpen your team's IT decision-making processes here.
14. SSM Health adds on-demand staffing capabilities to ease shortages Full story
15. 6 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Small, impactful changes can happen now': Prepare for the long road ahead + see how your infection prevention program stacks up to the latest, post-COVID guidelines.
2. Clinical trials, but without the headache. Learn how to streamline operations and accelerate innovation using this collaborative tech.
3. Healthcare-associated infections spiked over the last few years, and proper glove use is vital to help stamp out HAIs. Get tips for picking the right gloves and adhering to best practices here.