1. Dr. Eric Topol on BA.5: 'There's a wave afoot' Full story
2. Biden to take executive action to protect abortion access Full story
3. Contrast dye shortage will last until September, AHA leader says Full story
4. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
5. Man charged with shooting into Florida hospital Full story
6. OhioHealth to eliminate 637 jobs, its biggest layoff ever Full story
7. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
8. CMS pitches physician payment rule for 2023: 7 things to know Full story
9. 10 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
10. 11 statistics on physician assistant salary by specialty Full story
11. Reduce blood use by up to 60%, pocket millions and improve clinical outcomes. Jefferson Health shares their secret.
12. 5 states most people moved to, left since 2020 Full story
13. Kentucky hospital gives patients gas cards to curb cancellations Full story
14. Edward-Elmhurst Health debuts medical group with 650 clinicians Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.