1. Delta accounts for more than half of US cases: 4 things to know Full story
2. 2 Missouri hospitals take to Twitter, ask respiratory therapists for help amid COVID-19 surge Full story
3. CoxHealth grapples with nurse staffing as COVID-19 census grows Full story
4. Infection prevention case study: 4 takeaways from one California hospital's process improvement journey
5. Florida hospitals brace for Tropical Storm Elsa Full story
6. Some physicians went unpaid for hundreds of hours worked at New Hampshire system Full story
7. Walk through patient scenarios to learn where, when and how AI can beat your utilization management expectations.
8. US shifts to more targeted COVID-19 vaccination efforts Full story
9. Hand sanitizer's second act: What physicians say about risk of overuse Full story
10. COVID-19 + erectile dysfunction: 6 things to know Full story
11. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
12. For MD Anderson's CEO, the end goal to cure cancer doesn't detract the small wins Full story
13. 21 states where COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising: July 7 Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
2. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
3. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.