1. US News updates hospital ranking methodology: 5 things to know Full story
2. US nears 3M cases, still 'knee-deep' in 1st wave, Fauci says: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Bubonic plague case confirmed in China Full story
4. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
5. Nationwide Children's fires nurse for using racial slur Full story
6. New hospital ranking considers civic leadership, care value: See 20 who topped the list Full story
7. Data + empathy = The healthcare experience patients need in 2020. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 28 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 7 Full story
9. BayCare to halt some nonurgent surgeries to make room for COVID-19 patients Full story
10. More than 5,000 hospital-acquired COVID-19 cases reported since mid-May, CDC says Full story
11. A simple, EHR-friendly solution can help healthcare organizations drive agent productivity and improve overall RCM efficiency. Learn more during this virtual discussion.
12. Rare, brain-eating infection confirmed in Florida Full story
13. 15 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story