1. 17 states with rising COVID-19 cases: July 6 Full story
2. Striking Massachusetts nurses head to Dallas with 16-foot petition for Tenet Full story
3. Even $10K+ bonuses aren't alleviating 'critical' nurse shortage in Western Pennsylvania Full story
4. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
5. CDC: 1K US counties have less than 30% of their population inoculated against COVID-19 Full story
6. 7 health systems named to list of top places to work for women, diverse managers Full story
7. Which technologies helped King’s Daughters Medical Center overcome the pandemic? Click here to find out.
8. Why this nurse's scrubs are heading to the Smithsonian Full story
9. Amid rising COVID-19 cases, delta variant & July 4 collision has some experts 'very concerned' Full story
10. Task force proposes 'presumed consent' for organ donation in Massachusetts Full story
11. COVID-19 underscored the dynamic nature of clinical care evolution. Click here to get your hands on current best practices faster.
12. Union plans 'danger zones' at 8 Sutter hospitals Full story
13. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Updated patient experience measures are long overdue Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
2. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
3. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.