1. 'New day, new record': Missouri hospital out of ventilators as COVID-19 surge intensifies: 8 things to know Monday Full story
2. OSF HealthCare adds 15th hospital, renames it Full story
3. Texas hospital staff delivers 100+ babies in a total of 91 hours in 'unprecedented' boom Full story
4. Educating employees reaps big benefits. Click here to identify high pay-back steps to improve learning at your organization.
5. Dr. Barbara Murphy, chair of medicine at Mount Sinai, dead at 56 Full story
6. Ohio providers can deny care on moral grounds under new law Full story
7. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here
8. Cook County Health nurses ratify contract; system to add 300 nurses Full story
9. Physicians worked fewer hours in 2020, survey finds Full story
10. Missouri hospital CEO: People spreading COVID-19 vaccine misinformation should 'shut up' Full story
11. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
12. Vaccine mandates and hospitals: 10 numbers to know Full story
13. What COVID-19's early days were like for infection preventionists Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.
2. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
3. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.