1. Top 15 health systems of 2022, per Fortune, IBM Full story
2. Has smell, taste returned for COVID-19 survivors? 2 latest findings Full story
3. Patient safety standards not always backed by strong evidence, Northwestern researchers find Full story
4. Current "best practices" aren't good enough when it comes to utilizing the OR. Hear first-hand how Rush Univ. achieves optimal use through cloud-based software.
5. After Supreme Court abortion decision, hospitals grapple with uncertain legal landscape Full story
6. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
8. 6 themes linked to physician suicides, study finds Full story
9. Physician viewpoint: How to care for patients you resent Full story
10. Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO: 'The decision to end a pregnancy is a medical conversation, not a legal or political one' Full story
11. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
12. Maternal deaths rose dramatically during COVID-19: 3 study notes Full story
13. 17 residency programs launched in 2022 Full story
14. University Hospitals names chief medical officer of 2 hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
2. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.