1. 14 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
2. Oregon, Washington hospital beds in short supply amid heat wave Full story
3. COVID-19 surges and influx of younger, unvaccinated patients reported at some Missouri hospitals Full story
4. AI that relies solely on automation won't improve clinical documentation workflows. Click here to learn a better approach.
5. 13 states skipped infection control surveys during pandemic, inspector general finds Full story
6. Oncologist sues Health First over firing Full story
7. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
8. CEO to retire after 35 years at Oregon hospital Full story
9. Piedmont to equip hospital security officers with tasers, body cameras Full story
10. How Scripps, UCLA Health nipped spread of deadly fungus at start of pandemic Full story
11. Walk through patient scenarios to learn where, when and how AI can beat your utilization management expectations.
12. US News updates best hospitals methodology: 6 things to know Full story
13. Public health paradox: Why COVID-19 didn't spread faster in unvaccinated areas this spring Full story
14. Top 25 communities for healthcare access: hospital beds, primary care providers + more Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
2. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short eBook.
3. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.