1. Contact-tracing 'not going well,' Fauci says; remdesivir gets price tag — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same — June 29 Full story
4. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
5. America's physician shortage could top 139,000 by 2033 Full story
6. Texas Medical Center hit 100% ICU bed capacity, then didn't report data for 3 days Full story
7. Second wave preparedness: Infection preventionists and pharmacy leaders discuss patient safety and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Mass General Brigham nurses say crowding on hospital's shuttles endangers their health Full story
9. Atlanta hospital forced to move instrument sterilization, use bottled water after main break Full story
10. Drugmakers to unveil $1B venture to tackle antibiotic resistance Full story
11. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
12. How COVID-19 affects the brain: 4 things to know Full story
13. 5 states with most people delaying, returning to medical care Full story