1. Nursing strike ends, another begins involving Chicago healthcare workers Full story
2. Verbal abuse, decrepit facilities and safety issues found at Rhode Island hospital that may lose accreditation Full story
3. Patient COVID-19 positive for nearly 300 days; longest documented infection, researchers believe Full story
4. The tech transforming preventive care. Learn how patients, providers and health plans are all benefiting during this discussion.
5. Imperfection in a field of perfection: Why some physicians don't get mental health treatment Full story
6. US sees biggest fall in life expectancy since WW II, study finds Full story
7. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
8. Nebraska hospital to close Full story
9. How Houston Methodist workers, patients responded to firings over vaccine mandate Full story
10. Not enough data to recommend COVID-19 booster shots yet, CDC panel says Full story
11. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
12. Texas physician gets 7 years in prison for fraud scheme Full story
13. COVID-19 vaccines + heart inflammation: A timeline of CDC updates Full story
14. Joint Commission to launch maternal health verification program Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here to for tips on avoiding future shortages.
2. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.