1. 'People have completely let their guard down,' Houston Methodist CEO says; US cases hit all-time high — 5 COVID-19 notes Full story
2. Penn Medicine leaders: 5 things we learned from our COVID-19 response Full story
3. 2nd worst Ebola outbreak in history is over, WHO says Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. US aims to 'take flu off the table' in preparation for second wave of coronavirus Full story
6. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same — June 25 Full story
7. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
8. 7 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
9. Florida practice retaliated against nurse for reporting harassment, EEOC says Full story
10. NQF: How the healthcare industry can normalize high-quality care by 2030 Full story
11. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
12. US News says it erred in children's hospital specialty rankings Full story
13. States ranked by confirmed COVID-19 cases — June 25 Full story