1. Supreme Court overturns Roe V. Wade Full story
2. 'We will be in uncharted territory:' 4 leaders on the implications of Roe v. Wade reversal Full story
3. CDC weighs monkeypox vaccine for kids as outbreak grows: 6 updates Full story
4. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
5. Monkeypox cases, state by state Full story
6. TCU Medical School receives 3rd anonymous donation to cover student tuition Full story
7. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
8. 1 patient dead in stabbing at Las Vegas hospital Full story
9. 5 highest paying places for RNs, LPNs Full story
10. Baptist Health Care taps Dr. Dennis Szurkus Jr., former HCA exec, as chief medical officer Full story
11. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
12. Long COVID-19 in kids: 3 things to know Full story
13. Insufficient drug exposure likely behind COVID-19 rebound symptoms after Paxlovid: Study Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
2. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
3. A simple optimization saved this surgical hospital $100k. This 1-page case study will tell you how.