1. Strike set to begin at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center Full story
2. Prime's Shasta Regional nurses to strike Full story
3. 'This is part of pandemic recovery': Providence, Emory, Jefferson + Virginia Mason Franciscan CMOs on their priorities for the year Full story
4. Addressing Provider Clinical Documentation Challenges: New Technology Solutions Improve Accuracy
5. Joint Commission warns of 'diagnostic overshadowing' in new sentinel event alert Full story
6. Hospitals see continued weaponization of pandemic aid Full story
7. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
8. CDC taps 5 big commercial labs for monkeypox tests Full story
9. BA.4, BA.5 sister variants escape antibody response more than previous strains Full story
10. 56 nursing programs launched in 2022 Full story
11. Building a Culture of Well-Being: A Physician & Nurse Discuss Approaches to Clinician Wellness
12. 36% of physician assistants less satisfied with profession since COVID-19 Full story
13. 48 CMIOs and CNIOs to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
2. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
3. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.