1. Texas Children's admits adult patients as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
2. COVID-19 backlash is pushing health officials to resign; 26 states see jump in cases — 6 updates Full story
3. 5 health systems cutting physician salaries
4. Take the Hospital Readiness Assessment in Resuming Care. It's designed to help you survey your hospital’s readiness in resuming elective care while serving as a checkpoint for hospitals nationwide.
5. Racial bias complaints continue at Missouri VA hospital Full story
6. COVID-19 activity by region: Where states are surging, reopening Full story
7. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
8. American College of Physicians: Best practice tips when using masks to prevent COVID-19 Full story
9. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
10. WHO disputes theory that increased testing has led to COVID-19 jump Full story
11. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
12. 7 states with 100K+ COVID-19 cases
13. Number of COVID-19 tests performed by state - June 22 Full story