1. Omicron 'sister variants' account for 35% of US cases: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 'A pandemic of gun violence': Hospital workers call for safety while healing others Full story
3. Is nursing recession-proof? Full story
4. Become the go-to choice for care in your community. Learn how
5. New law lets South Carolina providers deny care that conflicts with personal beliefs Full story
6. Nurse named president of Adventist Health hospital Full story
7. Hospitals can't afford to let pressure injury prevention slip any further. Learn better prevention strategies from a Mayo Clinic nurse quality specialist during this discussion.
8. Palomar Health averts strike Full story
9. 70 Tufts physicians transitioning to Boston Children's amid pediatric hospital closure Full story
10. 'Stay humble at the outset': 4 physicians on how COVID-19 shaped infectious disease work Full story
11. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
12. Florida hospital to close baby-delivery unit Full story
13. Women more likely to experience long COVID-19, study finds Full story
14. Patients lose access to physicians as telehealth access rolls back Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.