1. 4 signals from Southern Hemisphere about coming US flu season Full story
2. Providence plans service reductions ahead of nurses strike Full story
3. Massachusetts hospital ramps up security after nurse stabbing Full story
4. Pharmacy management software can make or break your workflows. Here's what to consider before deciding whether to build or buy your own solution.
5. Probe into California hospital unearths patient safety concerns Full story
6. 'I wasn't sure there would ever be a place for me': How Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld went from outsider to AMA president Full story
7. How Kaiser nurses monitor, give patients advice via telehealth Full story
8. Colorado surgeon found guilty of manslaughter in death of teen patient Full story
9. A 'cultural shift' at Presbyterian Healthcare led to a revenue cycle so efficient, an industry org awarded them 7x. Hear their method in detail, on demand — here.
10. 400 nurses travel to Capitol Hill to urge Congress to address unsafe working conditions Full story
11. 5 deaths partially halt drug trial Full story
12. Hackensack Meridian Health creates institute for nursing leadership, student loan relief program Full story
13. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
14. Bacterial infection may play a role in endometriosis, study suggests Full story
15. The 44 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. here's how.
Recruit like a healthcare disruptor —
2. Digital tools can all too easily overwhelm patients and go unused. Learn how to bridge the digital disconnect and overcome communication overload with proven data from 650+ organizations.
3. The biggest change 2 ASCs made to boost patient satisfaction and grow their businesses — see what it is here.