1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. California lawmakers blast HCA-owned hospital, allege dangerous staffing levels, hostile management Full story
3. 15 words that changed, defined healthcare this past year Full story
4. Is imaging blocking your path to interoperability? Learn how MetroHealth broke down its imaging siloes and hear best practices for your own organization here.
5. 23% of people who had COVID-19 still have at least 1 condition, study finds Full story
6. New York health system lays off workers Full story
7. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
8. Vermont first state to vaccinate 80% of eligible population Full story
9. 3 things to know about COVID-19 vaccine boosters Full story
10. Chief clinical officer to leave Prisma Health in October Full story
11. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
12. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
13. Montana raises nurse pay by 17% at state hospital in effort to retain, recruit staff Full story
14. CDC: Drop in pediatric vaccinations amid pandemic may pose 'serious public health threat' pandemic Full story
15. Ticker tape parade for NYC's healthcare workers set for July 7 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.
2. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
3. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.