1. The 'disconnect' between what nurses want and what hospitals are offering Full story
2. Are you prepared for your next Joint Commission survey visit? Full story
3. Texas closes 'Dr. Death' loophole Full story
4. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
5. Police investigate robbery at University Hospitals Full story
6. Medical board files complaint against physician who allegedly prescribed ivermectin without hospital privileges Full story
7. Gen Z: Paid time off is most important when choosing a new job Full story
8. Pfizer to run out of penicillin solutions in next few months Full story
9. Digital transformation has rapidly expanded over the last few years and we are conducting a benchmark study on adoption, challenges and opportunities for medical providers. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. New York hospital names nurse COO Full story
11. South Dakota nurse charged with replacing opioid meds with other drugs Full story
12. AMA to physicians: Lessen focus on BMI
13. Slip-ups in medical glove protocol jeopardize your staff, patients + bottom line. Empower your clinical team with best practices they can execute right now for ultimate protection.
14. 60% of employees worldwide are 'quiet quitting' Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Clinical trials, but without the headache. Learn how to streamline operations and accelerate innovation using this collaborative tech.
2. 2,300 hospitals are reducing documentation burdens and allowing clinicians to practice at peak productivity — see how they're doing it.
3. Poor management of specialty drug inventory is costing hospitals. Eliminate waste & better manage costs with this new model.