1. CMS found 'immediate jeopardy' at your hospital. Now what? Full story
2. 5 recent moves from The Joint Commission Full story
3. Illinois hospital to close Full story
4. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
5. RN pay in the best, worst states for healthcare Full story
6. C. auris tied to 34% death rate: CDC Full story
7. Human bite causes flesh-eating infection in Florida man Full story
8. U of Minnesota to develop framework for AI in nursing Full story
9. Hospitals are notorious for delayed discharges. See how this Florida system is bucking the trend by tapping AI to streamline discharge management.
10. A disturbing year for violence against global healthcare Full story
11. Vanderbilt University Hospital president steps down Full story
12. The rise of the hybrid CNO-COO Full story
13. Technology is shaking up all aspects of healthcare, especially the revenue cycle. Learn how to use tech to your advantage and take RCM to the next level.
14. HHS unveils nation's first STI plan: 3 notes Full story
15. Comparing clinicians can improve job satisfaction, quality, study finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. It's all too easy to unintentionally violate HIPAA through digital communications. Learn how to keep your organization compliant while boosting care team coordination and cutting costs.
2. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.
3. 2,300 hospitals are reducing documentation burdens and allowing clinicians to practice at peak productivity — see how they're doing it.