1. FEMA plans call for PPE reuse through summer; J&J moves up COVID-19 vaccine trial — 5 updates Full story
2. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same — June 11 Full story
3. Northwestern performs 1st known double lung transplant on COVID-19 patient Full story
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. CMS encourages resumption of in-person care: 8 things to know Full story
6. VA not ready for second COVID-19 wave, officials say Full story
7. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
8. Montefiore Medicine CEO: I fought COVID-19 and racism, and only beat one Full story
9. More than 20% of patients say they've caught an error in EHR notes, study finds Full story
10. Top 10 states for physicians to practice for 2020 Full story
11. This June, we want to bring pediatrics to the forefront of the healthcare conversation. Click here to attend Becker's Pediatric Leadership Virtual Forum.
12. Kaiser physician execs: 8-step plan as we enter next phase of COVID-19 Full story
13. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story