1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Mayo neurologist among 2 FDA panel members who resigned over Alzheimer's drug approval Full story
3. Seattle 1st large US city with 70% fully vaccinated; San Francisco close behind Full story
4. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
5. 2 Baltimore health systems to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for workers Full story
6. Reports show unseasonable spike in RSV cases as pandemic restrictions ease Full story
7. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
8. 11 best shoes for nurses, healthcare workers on their feet Full story
9. As US COVID-19 cases fall, 'this is contact tracing's moment,' experts say Full story
10. North Carolina AG gets 116 complaints about Mission Health Full story
11. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
12. The root of the nursing shortage problem and what Louisiana leaders are doing about it Full story
13. New York nursing home cited for severe safety violation after patient jumps from 2nd story Full story
14. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
2. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.
3. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.