1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Lead White House COVID-19 adviser exits role Full story
3. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
4. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
5. Texas hospital returns mask mandate for visitors Full story
6. VHA, Northwestern Medicine win Eisenberg patient safety, quality awards Full story
7. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
8. Pennsylvania healthcare workers petition against mandatory vaccination Full story
9. Delta variant may cause hearing loss, gangrene Full story
10. Vaccinations crucial to prevent delta variant from gaining US foothold, Fauci says Full story
11. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
12. North Carolina health system names CNO Full story
13. It's Pride Month: How 7 hospitals are improving LGBTQ-centered care and reducing discrimination Full story
14. 2nd nurses union issues no-confidence vote in Rhode Island hospital execs Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
3. Only a quarter of hospitals say they’re well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.