1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. The deadline for Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate was June 7. How did it go? Full story
3. Sanitation, safety complaints spur CMS probe of Michigan hospital Full story
4. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
5. CDC: Milder, shorter illness for fully vaccinated people who develop breakthrough infections Full story
6. Sutter Health to lay off 400 workers Full story
7. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
8. South Carolina organ network tied to fatal blood-type error under investigation, pressure to improve Full story
9. A secondhand crisis is spotlighting physicians' role as bearers of bad news Full story
10. Severe blood shortage may threaten patient care, Beaumont says Full story
11. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
12. Former nursing home manager faces patient neglect charges after staff cuts Full story
13. Uneven recovery: Some hospitals see 1st COVID-free days, others face surges Full story
14. Michigan nurses receive $500 payments under back pay settlement Full story
15. Why some COVID-19 patients suffer from low oxygen levels: 4 new study findings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 1 More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. 2 Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. COVID-19 underscored the dynamic nature of clinical care evolution. Click here to get your hands on current best practices faster.