1. 'This virus has ruined my life': COVID-19 can last months Full story
2. Cases jump in 23 states; 30K more deaths may occur in June, CDC estimates — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Still not enough remdesivir to go around, Wall Street Journal reports Full story
4. How data-driven standardization can improve financial and clinical operations in your facility. Click here to learn more.
5. New COVID-19 tally estimates 586 US healthcare worker deaths Full story
6. Moving toward a 'new normal': How hospitals are convincing patients it's safe to come back Full story
7. Specialty pharmacy is the key to health system / health plan collaboration. Click here to learn how to leverage that relationship.
8. 4 regions see jump in positive COVID-19 tests: 4 CDC updates Full story
9. More than 95,000 nursing home residents have gotten COVID-19, CMS says Full story
10. Across the country, providers rally in support of Black Lives Matter movement Full story
11. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Dr. Susan Bailey becomes third consecutive female president of American Medical Association Full story
13. 10 most in-demand medical specialties & average compensation Full story