1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Patient who died at Florida VA hospital received 'deficient,' 'mismanaged' care, federal report finds Full story
3. AAPA responds to medical groups' opposition of rebrand Full story
4. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
5. Arkansas hospital leadership target of no-confidence vote Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story
7. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
8. US likely to fall short of Biden's July 4 vaccination goal, NYT projects Full story
9. Third of teens hospitalized for COVID-19 need ICU care; CDC chief urges youth to get vaccinated Full story
10. 'We're expendable': Michigan nurses say PPE still stretched thin, staffing shortages affecting care Full story
11. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
12. Florida nursing school put on probation for low NCLEX pass rates Full story
13. HIV rates down 73% in 40 years, CDC finds
14. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
2. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.