1. Calls grow for patient safety board, but industry influence may stand in the way Full story
2. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Full story
3. 400+ patients mistakenly told they may have cancer due to software glitch Full story
4. Reduce exposure, lost polyps and splashes that can happen during procedures under the current standard of care. Level up with Stryker’s Neptune S.* Learn more at SafeOR.com/products/neptune-s.
5. Man charged in killing of DMC nurse Full story
6. 3rd death reported in fungal meningitis outbreak Full story
7. US representatives ask for layoff data from Ochsner Full story
8. Feds probe nurse practitioner, Border Patrol medical contractors over girl's death Full story
9. CommonSpirit, Intermountain and NewYork-Presbyterian are using AI to reimagine hospital operations with impressive results. See how they're solving staffing challenges and boosting revenue during this two-day virtual summit.
10. HHS finalizes end of COVID-19 vaccination rule for hospitals Full story
11. Immigrant health workers fear they can't escape contracts Full story
12. Geisinger lays off 47 amid restructuring Full story
13. Patients are craving personalized, connected care experiences — but that's easier said than done. Find out how to really move the needle on patient engagement and satisfaction here.
14. Texas bans gender-affirming care for minors Full story
15. 10 states with the largest dips in travel nurse pay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Doing the right thing isn't always easy when it comes to sepsis treatment, but patient monitoring is helping to change that at one Arkansas hospital.
2. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
3. Integrating behavioral health is easier said than done. Get best practices to create and scale your own program in this roadmap.