1. 312,400 healthcare jobs added in May; hospital job losses continue Full story
2. 2 major COVID-19 studies retracted; HHS to track race, ethnicity data — 4 updates Full story
3. US will need up to 100,000 contact tracers by September, CDC says Full story
4. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
5. US slow to address racial health disparities involving COVID-19, Washington Post finds Full story
6. Hugging during a pandemic: 10 do's and don'ts Full story
7. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
8. 31 states where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling Full story
9. 66% of counties with most COVID-19 cases lack infectious disease physician Full story
10. Number of COVID-19 patients in ICU, state by state Full story
11. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights
12. 266 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
13. Coronavirus death rates by state Full story