1. Racial disparities & COVID-19: Why it matters in healthcare Full story
2. COVID-19 'still a killer virus,' WHO official says Full story
3. 100M vaccine doses may be ready by 2021; CMS boosts infection control fines for nursing homes — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
5. Nurse union balks at reuse of stained, decontaminated N95 masks Full story
6. Viewpoint: Police brutality begets a public health nightmare Full story
7. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
8. COVID-19 stirs deportation fears for physicians on work visas Full story
9. New York hospital closes emergency department Full story
10. 7 things to know about COVID-19 patients undergoing surgery Full story
11. How one Illinois physician group increased its annual Medicare Advantage reimbursement by $1.9M. Click here to read the case study.
12. 'Healthcare is healing and about feeling': 10 patient care standards from Scripps CXO Dr. Ghazala Sharieff Full story
13. 6 recent hospital CMO, CNO moves Full story