1. Testing sites close amid unrest; 1 in 4 virus deaths tied to nursing homes — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Chicago health systems cancel elective procedures amid protests, transit disruptions Full story
3. US coronavirus deaths by state Full story
4. The battle against cross-contamination and false alarms: how single-use electrocardiography lead wires can help improve patient safety & reduce costs. Click here to learn more
5. COVID-19 activity by region: Where cases are rising, falling Full story
6. South Carolina med school asks students to sign COVID-19 liability waiver Full story
7. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
8. COVID-19 patients may not recover sense of taste, smell after other symptoms end Full story
9. Physician compensation grew most for these 5 specialties Full story
10. 71% of Americans would get a COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds Full story
11. New CMS rule can lead to better outcomes and lower costs: Click here for all the details.
12. UCLA Hospital System CEO: Public has been 'very frightened of hospitals and clinics'
13. Number of COVID-19 tests performed by state – June 1 Full story