1. More than 62,000 US healthcare workers have COVID-19, CDC says Full story
2. Joint Commission to resume surveys in June
3. Only 49% of Americans would get COVID-19 vaccine, survey shows Full story
4. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
5. Steward Health Care nurses slam gown donations while they're reusing PPE Full story
6. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. This June, we want to bring pediatrics to the forefront of the healthcare conversation. Click here to attend Becker's Pediatric Leadership Virtual Forum.
8. 8 Illinois hospitals with the best nurse-patient communication scores Full story
9. New York City's COVID-19 fight now: 4 observations from a nurse volunteer Full story
10. Number of COVID-19 tests performed by state - May 27 Full story
11. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
12. Clinical leaders worried most about 2nd wave, low patient demand Full story
13. 10 lowest-paying states for nurse practitioners Full story