1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. WHO director on pandemic: No country is 'out of the woods' yet Full story
3. 'Overrun with kids attempting suicide': Children's Colorado declares state of emergency Full story
4. The life sciences sector is booming with innovation. Biopharma + medtech experts uncover the latest in precision medicine, and which technologies will dominate the industry's next era during Becker's Life Sciences Virtual Event. Click here to view on-demand.
5. Half of US adults now fully vaccinated against COVID-19 Full story
6. Massachusetts hospital to lay off 56 employees, threatens more cuts Full story
7. Single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. A Cedars-Sinai nurse will discuss what new data shows in this webinar.
8. 9 things to know about India's coronavirus variant Full story
9. Fauci: US can still hit 2030 target of ending HIV epidemic Full story
10. Mayo Clinic Health System to close 6 clinics Full story
11. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
12. It's Mental Health Awareness Month: 8 ways leaders are supporting employee mental health Full story
13. Severe MIS-C symptoms appear to resolve within 6 months, study suggests Full story
14. 5 recent hospital, health system CNO, CMO moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 1 More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. 2 Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.