1. 3rd possible monkeypox case reported in US: 4 expert takes Full story
2. 'I will never be the same': RaDonda Vaught speaks out after sentencing Full story
3. Wisconsin health system using $100-per-hour incentive to stem nursing shortages Full story
4. Systems need AI to help providers manage schedules and maximize capacity issues. Execs from LeanTaas, Baptist Health, Cone Health + more share how to achieve lasting improvements.
5. Lawmakers move to protect nurses from mandatory overtime Full story
6. Kentucky physician charged with murder-for-hire Full story
7. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
8. Travel nurse costs to leave 2 Wyoming hospitals without obstetric services Full story
9. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
10. COVID-19 deaths to increase in next month: 3 forecasts to know Full story
11. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
12. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
13. Flu activity still unseasonably high: CDC Full story
14. 29 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
2. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.