1. New York investigating possible monkeypox case: 6 updates Full story
2. 1 in 3 physicians reported mistreatment in past year Full story
3. CDC probes 180 cases of unexplained hepatitis in children Full story
4. Why preventing venous thromboembolism is a team effort — 3 insights
5. Imaging dye shortage 'one of biggest risks' since onset of COVID-19 Full story
6. A nurse CEO's path to breaking down gender barriers Full story
7. ANA Project Firstline: Enhancing nursing education about infection prevention and control. Learn more
8. 4 recent chief nursing officer moves Full story
9. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
10. CEO resignations hit record high Full story
11. Nurses deserve better. Prisma Health's Chief Digital Officer believes improved connectivity and communication can help. Click here to discover why.
12. 75% of people with long-COVID-19 weren't hospitalized, study finds Full story
13. Nurses to picket 11 Minnesota hospitals amid contract negotiations Full story
14. Workers age 55+ are returning to work Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.