1. 5 plead guilty in nurse diploma scheme Full story
2. Why 10 hospitals have been at risk of losing CMS funding Full story
3. Debate over masking in healthcare settings persists post-PHE Full story
4. 2023 Research: Healthcare leaders are accelerating cloud adoption and improving patient care
5. UC Irvine builds nurse well-being, compassion fatigue into curriculum Full story
6. Physicians exit Ascension hospital amid transgender care probe Full story
7. Mass Gen opens 'discharge lounge' to address capacity challenges Full story
8. New York nursing students can complete one-third of training via simulations Full story
9. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
10. When nurse attrition turns into nurse retention Full story
11. Minnesota drafts compromise to exempt Mayo Clinic from staffing bill Full story
12. CDC publishes ventilation guidance for respiratory infection Full story
13. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
14. Critics weigh in on legislation to establish hospital police forces Full story
15. 6 recent findings from infection control studies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Tackling physician burnout starts at the top. Find out how URMC is using personalized coaching to boost physician leaders' skills, mitigate burnout and retain talent.
2. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
3. Clinical decision support tools can cause more harm than good if not designed or implemented correctly. Learn the dos and don'ts of automating the clinical decision-making process here.