1. Hospital where nurse called 911 regains CMS compliance Full story
2. RN pay for all 50 states adjusted by cost of living | 2023 Full story
3. How to get more men into nursing, per 21 male nurses Full story
4. The time to start building the hospital of the future is now. AI and real-time data tools are becoming vital to care delivery and will require infrastructure transformation. Get the roadmap for integrating new tech here.
5. Nurse kidnapped outside of Detroit hospital found dead Full story
6. Regulators ban Stanford affiliate from treating PICU patients Full story
7. Mayo Clinic doubles down against Minnesota healthcare bills Full story
8. Less talk, more action: How small fixes retain employees Full story
9. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
10. Quitting goes down — but is 'quiet quitting' going up? Full story
11. Pneumonia may be responsible for most COVID-19 deaths, Northwestern U finds Full story
12. Workers at 5 California HCA facilities authorize strike Full story
13. Patients aren't happy with the primary care status quo. Learn how CHI Health is meeting demand for more personalization with a new primary care model.
14. Specialties with largest, smallest gender pay gaps Full story
15. ED visits for mental health conditions fall 10%: CDC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
2. Clinical decision support tools can cause more harm than good if not designed or implemented correctly. Learn the dos and don'ts of automating the clinical decision-making process here.
3. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.