1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Fully vaccinated? CDC says you no longer need a mask indoors Full story
3. Percentage of nursing homes receiving a deficiency for harm or jeopardy, state by state: KFF Full story
4. How Mayo Clinic is leveraging tech to prevent critical care pressure injuries. Join the virtual discussion here.
5. Stanford Health Care overhauls surveys Full story
6. KFF survey: A third of unvaccinated Hispanics say they want to get COVID-19 shot, but challenges remain Full story
7. Banner Health optimzed provider time to improve patient access. Your organization can do the same. Click here to learn how.
8. 6 things to know about 'black fungus' infections among India's COVID-19 patients Full story
9. Hospitals with more privately insured patients have better care quality, study finds Full story
10. 6 studies behind the CDC's decision to ease indoor mask guidance Full story
11. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.
12. Is the term 'patient' outdated? Why this physician thinks so Full story
13. Joint Commission: Top 5 most challenging requirements for hospitals in 2020 Full story
14. States ranked by total medical school grads Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
2. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
3. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.