1. 'We did the work': More nurses caught in degree scheme speak out Full story
2. 2 cases of highly contagious, drug-resistant pathogen identified in NY Full story
3. Hospitals prepare for surge in ERs as Title 42 ends Full story
4. Clinicians are already overburdened — heightened infection risk shouldn't be added to their list of challenges. See how this ASC is better protecting staff in the GI suite here.
5. Online trends are leaving children hospitalized. Where do physicians fit in? Full story
6. How physicians pinned down the source of an eye infection tied to blindness, deaths Full story
7. Patient's death reignites calls to reopen Alabama hospital Full story
8. 25 nursing programs get a share of $78M from Department of Labor Full story
9. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
10. Troubled Miami heart transplant program gets new leaders Full story
11. US News' top medical schools for 8 specialties Full story
12. Cyberattacks' growing effect on patient safety Full story
13. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
14. Vaccine, mask mandates to be banned under Florida's new 'medical freedom' laws Full story
15. ANA presses Biden to keep 4 key PHE-era legislation in place Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for.
2. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.
3. Tackling physician burnout starts at the top. Find out how URMC is using personalized coaching to boost physician leaders' skills, mitigate burnout and retain talent.