1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Pfizer vaccine authorized for adolescents — which states have most newly eligible kids? Full story
3. Courageous, innovative and resilient: 10 CNOs on the 1 word they'd use to describe their teams Full story
4. Primary care is key to the next phase of COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more
5. Physicians see fewer recruiting offers Full story
6. WHO declares COVID-19 variant from India 'variant of concern' Full story
7. Real stories, actual events: "The Thriving Clinician," an interactive module designed to help clinicians navigate stress, burnout, and exhaustion. Click here to demo for free.
8. Baptist Health System offers $20K sign-on bonuses to nurses, care associates Full story
9. Dartmouth accuses 17 medical students of online cheating Full story
10. US sees fewer than 40,000 new COVID-19 cases for 3rd straight day Full story
11. How Mayo Clinic is leveraging tech to prevent critical care pressure injuries. Join the virtual discussion here.
12. Federally funded healthcare to see crackdown against gender, sexual orientation bias Full story
13. Physicians will be tapped to get vaccine hesitant off the fence Full story
14. 30 hospitals, health systems that have launched post-COVID-19 clinics Full story
15. COVID-19 hospitalization stats: 4 trends Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Streamline consent + eliminate paperwork. Learn how digital forms pay off in this case study.
2. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
3. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.