1. 37 hospital execs write thank-you notes to nurses Full story
2. The highest-paying state for 25 hospital jobs Full story
3. HCA Florida hospital CEO out, COO tapped as interim Full story
4. Tackling physician burnout starts at the top. Find out how URMC is using personalized coaching to boost physician leaders' skills, mitigate burnout and retain talent.
5. 5 notes on CommonSpiri, DGHE's 1-year nurse residency Full story
6. Stop antibiotics after surgery: new guidance Full story
7. Amid hospital 'chaos,' stick to standards to improve quality Full story
8. Nurse pleads guilty to replacing vials with saline while working at Wisconsin hospital Full story
9. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
10. 5th hospital quits Mississippi Hospital Association Full story
11. Mammograms should start at age 40, task force says Full story
12. Contract worker arrested, accused of bringing gun to Mississippi hospital Full story
13. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
14. New Jersey criminalizes threats against healthcare workers Full story
15. Viewpoint: Why CEO searches should focus on CNOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Still on the hunt for the perfect ASC billing partner? Learn the 5 traits of a great ASC billing company and end your search today.
2. The pandemic underscored the need for 'getting back to basics' with PPE practices. Smart leaders are using this guide to protect clinicians and patients.
3. When physicians get point-of-care data, 'the dominoes start to fall' — for patients, quality + revenue. Learn the tech that's accelerating value-based care and saving costs for many.