1. 10 best, worst states for nurses Full story
2. White House tables CDC reopening guidelines; hospitals question transparency of remdesivir distribution — 8 updates Full story
3. Denver Health board to review bonus system
4. Becker's Clinical, Operational, and Supply Chain Excellence in Healthcare survey: click here to earn complimentary registration at Becker's Annual Conference
5. Viewpoint: Hospital leadership is a bigger threat to nurses than COVID-19 Full story
6. New Washington state coronavirus cases linked to 'COVID-19 parties,' officials say Full story
7. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease.
8. Physician burnout is baked in the system, study suggests Full story
9. 10 Georgia hospitals with the best nurse-patient communication scores Full story
10. How ICU caregivers are treating delirium in the age of COVID-19 Full story
11. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
12. Children likely play role in coronavirus spread, 2 new studies suggest Full story
13. 10 cities with the most cumulative COVID-19 cases, deaths Full story