1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 cases will fall sharply by July, CDC models predict Full story
3. Mission Health nearly lost its Medicare contract last fall: What changes were enacted to keep it? Full story
4. Hospitals are facing increasing demand for neurology care against a backdrop of high costs and provider shortages. Teleneurology allows providers to expand patient reach without compromising quality. Full story
5. Minnesota nurse reinstated after being fired for wearing hospital-issued scrubs instead of own Full story
6. 20 freebies, discounts to honor National Nurses Week Full story
7. A secure messaging platform helps ASCs improve patient satisfaction & avoid cancellations. Click here to hear a DO explain his practice's success with the technology.
8. US COVID-19 cases hit 7-month low, but hotspots persist Full story
9. US reaches 10th settlement for patient deaths at West Virginia VA hospital Full story
10. 1 in 3 unvaccinated Americans would get COVID-19 shot for $100 incentive Full story
11. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
12. 31 interview questions for nurses — and how to answer them Full story
13. Strategies for improving community well-being from 5 healthcare leaders Full story
14. 15 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
2. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
3. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.