1. 'Almost unheard of': New Jersey hospital shrinks 'left without being seen' rate to nearly zero Full story
2. WHO ends COVID-19 global health emergency: 2 updates Full story
3. Where 3 HAIs have risen most since 2019: Leapfrog Full story
4. What does the rise in home care mean for hospitals and systems? Fill out this short survey to share your thoughts & attend a Becker's conference at no cost to you.
5. NYC Health + Hospitals reports a 15% nurse vacancy rate Full story
6. Trinity Health to combine ministries, restructure leadership on West Coast Full story
7. PA profession outlook, pay in 2023: 4 report takeaways Full story
8. Viewpoint: International recruiting alone won't solve nurse shortages Full story
9. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
10. Physicians, nurses urge lawmakers to prioritize violence in hospitals Full story
11. Prisma Health hospital redirects labor and delivery amid staffing shortage Full story
12. Detroit nurse sentenced for replacing pain meds with saline Full story
13. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
14. 4 notes on how children's hospitals are preparing for the next 'tripledemic' Full story
15. 55 patient safety experts to know | 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
2. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for.
3. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.