1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Scripps still running on downtime procedures amid IT attack Full story
3. Why are physicians fleeing this North Carolina hospital? City seeks attorney general probe Full story
4. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
5. COVID-19 cases rising among adults under 50, children Full story
6. Freestanding ER drops 'H' highway sign after hospital complains Full story
7. Don't underestimate the value of empowered managers. Experts share how to support employees' evolving needs during this dicussion.
8. Texas hospital says state has spent $24M to keep infant alive, files appeal to end life support Full story
9. Nurse stress linked to medical errors they report, study finds Full story
10. 15 recent hospital, health system CNO, CMO moves Full story
11. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
12. What researchers learned analyzing COVID-19 mortality rates at 107 hospitals Full story
13. Mayo Clinic Health System regional CNO takes new role in Rochester Full story
14. 10 top hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Instituten Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
2. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.