1. Pandemic may last 2 years; remdesivir approved for emergency use — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Pence says he should have worn mask during Mayo Clinic visit Full story
3. HHS doling out $22B to COVID-19 hotspots, rural hospitals Full story
4. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
5. How Stanford Health Care is resuming elective care Full story
6. COVID-19 is 3rd leading cause of death, STAT analysis suggests Full story
7. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients. Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.
8. 8 states reporting spikes in COVID-19 cases, deaths Full story
9. Nurses blast Denver Health over timing of executive bonuses Full story
10. Where are the 13 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
11. What's the key to a dental practice expansion? Click here to get expert guidance.
12. Novant Health launches COVID-19 physician burnout task force Full story
13. 26 states resuming elective surgeries Full story