1. Where are the 20 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
2. Where are Leapfrog's 12 'F' hospitals? Full story
3. Wisconsin Supreme Court rules on forcing hospitals to provide ivermectin to COVID-19 patients Full story
4. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
5. BSN program enrollment fell last year, ending 20-year growth streak Full story
6. Jefferson hospital to end acute care, emergency services Full story
7. The path to becoming a nursing leader: 9 C-suite women lend advice Full story
8. Georgia blocks nonphysicians from using specialty titles Full story
9. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
10. Physician accuses AHRQ of 'deeply flawed analysis' in patient safety research Full story
11. Trinity Health hospital sued over flu shot requirement Full story
12. 43% of physicians regret their career choice: AMA Full story
13. COVID-19 cases zero out at Boston hospital, 1st time since 2020 Full story
14. Staffing and scheduling — the bane of nurse managers' existence. See how Texas Health Resources is giving them new data and tools to streamline the process here.
15. 10 states with the largest dips in travel nurse pay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The pandemic underscored the need for 'getting back to basics' with PPE practices. Smart leaders are using this guide to protect clinicians and patients.
2. 30 top systems for patient experience — see who made the list and how they're engaging with patients here.
3. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for.