1. Physician assistant average annual wage in 50 states Full story
2. Nurses stream back to hospitals amid temp job slump Full story
3. 85% of nurses plan to leave hospital roles 1 year from now: Survey Full story
4. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
5. Subvariant trends, hospital reporting: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. 'Being a nurse positioned me for this': MetroHealth's CEO on rising into leadership Full story
7. Maryland hospital cuts 150 positions, restructuring 40 others Full story
8. 7 dead in Virginia Mason's ongoing bacterial outbreak Full story
9. There's a special sauce for meeting through-the-roof demand for behavioral healthcare. Geisinger, Allina + other systems have mastered it — here, they'll tell you how. Watch live.
10. California hospital to replace trauma surgeons Full story
11. Journal corrects images in study co-authored by Stanford president after allegations of research misconduct Full story
12. More Gen Zers are living paycheck to paycheck Full story
13. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
14. Alabama governor signs law mandating that hospitals allow visitors in public health emergencies Full story
15. 8 recent CNO, CMO moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
3. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.