1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Michigan's reopening depends on vaccination rate, governor says Full story
3. When leading a team of 30,000, self-care is essential: 5 Qs with Cleveland Clinic's CNO Full story
4. More than cost reduction: How to fuel quality improvement through better financial management. Learn more during this live discussion.
5. 455 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2021 Full story
6. 199 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2021 Full story
7. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
8. Maine Medical Center nurses vote to join union Full story
9. Leadership through a physician's lens with Prime Healthcare CMO of strategy, Dr. Kavitha Bhatia Full story
10. 2020 physician assistant median annual base salary, by state Full story
11. Maximizing hospital capacity is more important than ever. Learn how systems like Novant and UCHealth are rethinking capacity management for better outcomes during this two-day virtual summit.
12. Cleveland's University Hospitals names system chief nursing executive Full story
13. A look back: This season's flu numbers v. 2019-20 Full story
14. US News calls on hospitals to submit maternal care data for new collection Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
2. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.
3. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.