1. World's 1st certified burn nurse credential ready to roll out Full story
2. From the cafeteria to the OR: Salaries for 37 hospital jobs Full story
3. Providence terminated nurse for raising patient safety concerns, lawsuit claims Full story
4. Don't let good data slip through your fingers. Learn how to get the most out of your healthcare organization's data in this discussion.
5. CDC investigates rise in mysterious brain abscesses among Nevada kids Full story
6. Woman's death outside Massachusetts hospital prompts signage regulation Full story
7. CDC to trim hospital COVID-19 reporting rules: 2 notes Full story
8. Michigan systems go international with nurse recruiting Full story
9. Patients are fed up with traditional primary care. See how this leading practice is reimagining the primary care experience for happier patients and physicians.
10. How this Texas system prevented HAIs from rising amid pandemic Full story
11. Baylor Scott & White Health rearranges leadership Full story
12. UCLA physician sentenced to 11 years for sex abuse of patients Full story
13. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
14. Potential resident physician strike looms at 2 NYC hospitals Full story
15. COVID-19 in the short and long term: 3 thoughts from Dr. Peter Hotez Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Slip-ups in medical glove protocol jeopardize your staff, patients + bottom line. Empower your clinical team with best practices they can execute right now for ultimate protection.
2. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
3. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.