1. Saint Louis University Hospital nurses target administration in no-confidence vote Full story
2. Fauci clarifies: US is transitioning out of pandemic phase Full story
3. 4 states reporting unusual hepatitis cases among children Full story
4. With 30% of OR time locked up due to inefficient scheduling, your organization could be missing out on millions in revenue. Learn how Saint Luke's added millions to their bottom line with automation software.
5. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 29 states Full story
6. Saint Vincent nurses say hospital is imposing 12-hour shifts, violating strike-ending agreement Full story
7. The digital revolution is here. Is your hospital ready? Click here to learn how Amazon's consumer strategy can drive a successful digital footprint.
8. Tenet sues to block OSHA inspection of Texas hospital Full story
9. The case for seriously optimistic healthcare leaders Full story
10. Cleveland Clinic names inaugural global director of vaccine development Full story
11. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
12. 7 systems seeking chief quality officers Full story
13. 36 hospitals on Forbes list of best employers for diversity Full story
14. Northwestern hospital names chief nurse executive Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.