1. White House unveils COVID-19 testing plan + 5 more updates Full story
2. COVID-19 deaths in US likely much higher than reported in early weeks of pandemic, new analysis finds Full story
3. New York physician on front lines of COVID-19 dies by suicide Full story
4. Becker's Clinical, Operational, and Supply Chain Excellence in Healthcare survey: click here to earn complimentary registration at Becker's Annual Conference
5. More Americans are breaking stay-at-home orders, researchers find Full story
6. Most states not testing enough to safely reopen, analysis suggests Full story
7. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
8. Pennsylvania hospital to cease inpatient care
9. COVID-19 vulnerability: A state-by-state analysis Full story
10. Only 3 of 14 antibody tests deliver reliable results, researchers find Full story
11. How this 792-bed health system saved $3M with a new approach to workforce management. Click here to read the white paper.
12. Workers at 40 Illinois nursing homes set to strike May 8 Full story
13. Number of COVID-19 tests performed by state — April 27 Full story